Jurline provides its clients with the wide range of services from the establishing and sale of companies to their restructuring and liquidation. The lawyers of the firm have significant experience in supporting complicated transactions on corporate rights including transactions on the mergers and acquisitions (M&A), providing the full scope of the accompanying services on the issues of taxation, antimonopoly legislation, labour management relations, obtaining authorizations, as well as the problematic issues of privatization of Ukrainian enterprises.
Our practice in the field of corporate law and M&A includes the following:
– drafting and full support of transactions on the acquiring, merging, acquisition, allocation and restructuring of companies, sale of business;
– due diligence and verification of legal aspects of establishment and operating of companies;
– drafting constituent documents of companies, amendments and riders to them;
– legal support of holding founding and regular general meetings of shareholders (founders) of a company;
– developing the corporate governance structure of a company;
– developing a set of internal (local) documents of a company;
– representation of interests of the company in its relations with the shareholders, NSSMC and others;
– drafting documents for the privatization, participation in tenders, preparation of tender documents.
The firm also provides legal support within all categories of corporate disputes.
In 2016 the Corporate/M&A practice of the firm has been recommended by international ranking of law firms Legal 500 EMEA.