Тel./Fax +38 (048) 738 08 93
Ukrainian, Russian, English
Daria joined the team of the firm in 2014.
The main areas of professional activity of Daria Minchenko are international commercial arbitration, international private law, legal opinions on Ukrainian legislation and laws of other countries, consultation of non-residents on matters of entrepreneurial activity in Ukraine. She specialises in conduct of international commercial disputes according to the rules of international arbitration institutions (LMAA, LCIA, GAFTA, FOSFA). Daria is experienced in support of court proceedings in foreign jurisdictions. Also, Daria works in criminal law practice and in accompaniment of activities of shipping and transport companies.
Daria studied in leading English universities, she is qualified in English law. In 2016, she undertook an internship in the biggest international law firm in London.
The author of numerous articles in scientific and practical publications, Daria has a PhD degree, having made a thesis research on “Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments: Ukraine and England”.
Nottingham Trent University (UK), Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), (2016)
Queen Mary University of London, (UK), LLM in International Business Law (2014)
National University “Odesa Law Academy” (Ukraine), Specialisation – «Jurisprudence» (2014)
National Ukrainian Bar Association (2018)
Bar Council of Odesa region (2018)
Ukrainian Bar Association (2015)
European Law Students’ Association (2013)
1. Minchenko D.A. Procedural status of parties in court proceedings on recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments in Ukraine // Entrepreneurship, economy and law. – 2017. – №5. – p. 33-77.
2. Minchenko D.A. Maritime arbitration “in London way” // Yurydychna Gazeta. – №44(542) – 01 November 2016 – p. 24-25.
3. Minchenko D.A. Prerequisites for the emergence and implementation of the right to recognition and enforcement of foreign courts’ judgments and arbitration awards // Scientific notes of the Institute of Legislation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. – 2016. Issue 5. – p. 76-81.
4. Minchenko D.A. Peculiarities of recognition and enforcement of of foreign courts’ judgments in England in accordance with common law rules // Visegrad Journal on Human Rights. – 2016. – Issue 5. – С. 102-108.
5. Minchenko D.A. Reform of the procedure for the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments in the European Union // Právna Veda a Prax: Výzvy Moderných Európskych Integračných Procesov: Zborník príspevkov z medzinárodnej vedeckej konferencie (27-28.11.2015, Bratislava). – 2015. – p. 235-237.
6. Minchenko D.A. Legal Regulation of the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments within the European Union // The fifth legal disputes disputes on topical issues of private law devoted to the memory of E.V. Vaskovskyi. Conference materials (Odesa, 22 May 2015). – Odesa: Astroprint, 2015. – p. 34-36.
7. Rizun N., Minchenko D. Hidden pitfalls of a fixed-term employment contract // Yurydychna Gazeta. – №42-43 (436-437). – 09 December 2014 р. – p. 13, 20-22.
8. Minchenko D.A. Procedure for recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments in Ukraine // Bulletin of Odesa National University. Series “Law”. – 2014. – Volume 19. Issue 3. – p. 56-62.
9. Minchenko D. Several Problem Aspects of Consumer Rights Protection in Electronic Transactions // Legal framework for effective enforcement of judgments and application of the practice of the European Court of Human Rights: materials of the 3rd International Scientific and Practical Conference (Odesa, 19-20.09.2014). – 2014. – p. 271-275.
10. Minchenko D. et al Trademarks in the UK. qLegal Toolkits. – Legal Advice Centre. – 19.03.2014.
11. Minchenko D. et al UK Company Structure. qLegal Toolkits. – Legal Advice Centre. – 29.01.2014.
12. Minchenko D. The right to education in Ukraine: the interstate and international legal aspect // German-Ukrainian legal seminar “European convention on human rights protection as a guarantee to democracy. – University of Regensburg (Germany, 2-3.12.2009)