Тel./Fax +38 (048) 738 08 93
Ukrainian, Russian, English, French
Volodymyr Zubar works at the firm since its foundation, and has been its managing partner since 2004. He is practicing law since 1993, PhD in Law, Associate Professor of Civil Law department in the National University “Odesa Law Academy”.
Volodymyr Zubar specialises in Civil and Family Law, Corporate Law, legal support of commercial transactions and in M&A transactions. He is experienced in providing legal advice, drafting agreements (contracts), drafting legal opinions, representation of clients` interests in court.
Mr. Zubar has represented the interests of Ukrainian and foreign clients on the Intellectual Property rights protection in Ukraine, Russian Federation, Latvia, Austria, USA, and others.
In 2016 according to the results of international ranking Legal 500, Volodymyr Zubar was recommended in Corporate law and Dispute Resolution practices.
According to the ranking “The Choice of the Client. Top 100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine” conducted by “Yuridicheskaya Gazeta” Vladimir Zubar was recognized as one of the best lawyers in Ukraine in the practice of Transport Law.
Faculty of Law of Odesa State University named by I.I.Mechnikov (1997)
Faculty of History of Odesa State University named by I.I.Mechnikov (1998)
Academic degree of PhD in Law, specialisation “Civil Law and Civil Procedure, Family Law, International Private Law”(2002)
Institute of Intellectual Property and Law (2005)
Odesa Regional Bar Association (1998)
Association of Lawyers of Ukraine (2004)
Counsel of the Odesa Regional Department of Association of Lawyers of Ukraine (2005)
Association of Civilians of Ukraine (2011)
National Bar Association of Ukraine (2012)
Bar Counsil of Odessa Region (2012)
International Bar Association (2013)
V. Zubar is a co-author of scientific-advisory opinions for Constitutional Court of Ukraine, Supreme Court of Ukraine, Supreme Court of Ukraine, High Specialized Court of Ukraine for Civil and Criminal Cases, Supreme Economic Court of Ukraine, Supreme Administrative Court of Ukraine. He is an author of many articles, textbooks, monographs, commentaries to the legislation,such as:
1. Civil and family law. Academic – practical reference book (Composite authors) // Kh: Odysseus, 1999
2. Civil code of Ukraine (scientific-practical commentaries) (Composite authors) // Kh: Odysseus, 1999
3. Civil law: Elementary course. General part. (Composite authors) // Odessa: LATSTAR,1999
4. Civil Code of Ukraine (2003г.): Commentaries // Kh: Odysseus, 2003
5. Civil code of Ukraine. Scientific-practical commentaries. In 2 parts. Under the general editorship of Ya. M. Shevchenko // K.: Corporate group “Publishing house “In Jure”, 2004
6. The code of administrative court proceeding. Commentaries (Composite authors) // Kh: Odysseus, 2005
7. Family code of Ukraine: Commentaries (Composite authors) // Kh: Odysseus, 2006
8. Economic procedural code of Ukraine: Commentaries (Composite authors) // Kh: Odysseus, 2006
9. On the perspective of usage of the category “Legal entities of the public law in civil legislation of Ukraine” // Irpin: NUDPS of Ukraine, 2009
10. On the necessity to designing the concept of the development of legislation of Ukraine on legal entities // Inst. of the Private Law and Business of Academy of Law Science of Ukraine; Law institute of Prikarpatsky National University named after V. Stefanyk – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2009
11. Formation of the concept of legal entities of public law as participants of civil relations: Digest of II International scientific – practical conference “Modern problems of the law system of Ukraine” (Kyiv, October 28, 2010) // Kyiv University of Law of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine; editorial board: Shemshuchenko Yu.S., Boshytskiy Yu. L., Chernetska O.V. and others. – K.: Publishing house of European University, 2010
12. Law of obligation. Textbook / Editorship of Ye.O.Khritonov, N.Yu.Golubeva // К.:Istina, 2011. – 848p.
13. Civil law of Ukraine (traditions and novation): monograph / Composite authors // O.: Phoenix, 2010. – 700 p.
14. Scientific – practical commentaries on the law of Ukraine “On the consumer’s rights protection”: scientific publication as on 05.09.2011 / [Antekha G.G., Afanasyev D.I., Zubar V.M. and oth.]// K.: Publishing house “Professional”, 2011. – 388 p.
15. Civil code of Eastern Galicia 1797 / Translation from Latin by A. Guzhva; under the editorship of O.Kutateladze, V.Zubar // M.:Statut; Odessa, 2013.